Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass. Below we are sharing Top 5 Places to Visit in Manali.
Solang Nala derives its name from combination of words Solang and Nallah. It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions.
Hidimba Devi Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India. It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata.
At a distance of 250 m from Manali Bus Stand, The Tibetan Monastery is situated near the Mall in Manali. Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous places in Manali. Due to huge number of Tibetan population settled in Kullu & Manali area, Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.
At a distance of 3.5 km from Manali Bus Stand, Vashist Temple in Manali is dedicated to sage Vashisht, the Kula guru of Lord Rama in the village Vashisht across the River Beas. It is among the most famous places to visit in Manali.
At a distance of 52 km from Manali Bus Stand, 43 km from Solang Valley and 16.5 km from Marhi, The Rohtang Pass is located on Manali – Leh Highway (NH-21) at an altitude of 4111 m (13,400 ft). It is one of the most popular tourist places to visit in Manali and also one of the top places to visit in Manali as part of Himachal packages. It is the best place to experience snow in summer season and famous place for adventure sports in Himachal state.
FAQ’s Chandigarh Manali Taxi Service
for Innova, Tempo Traveller, Etios, Dzire
Cancellation Policy Chandigarh Manali Taxi Charges :
Above Cancellation Policy for Tempo Traveller, Innova, Etios, Dzire from 1 april 2016 to 31 march 2017
Terms & Conditions Sharma Travels Chandigarh
• The Customer is must book Taxi prior time.
• The customer should concur and acknowledge that the employment of our Taxi gave by our organization is completely at the danger of customer . The client should acknowledge that the organization can renounce any representations or guarantees of varied sorts, wherever created in inferred or specific.
• If the motive force is created a call for participation to drive between ten am to six am, then further night driving charges are obligatory upon.
• If the taxi is being driven through the sloping and bumpy ranges, then the AC might be turned off.
• While holding up, the taxi motor will be turned off.
• Damaging or ruining the seats, making hurt specialized and non-specialized gadgets and different insides of the taxicab is not allowed. Any cost emerging of such movement will be collected upon the client.
• The driver has the privilege to reject a demand from client where he is made a request to break any administration, city police, RTO or activity rules for any reason. The driver can likewise deny get of extra client in transit, if not educated amid the booking time.
• Customer must not pressurize the driver to over-burden the boot space of taxi with additional gear. The seating territory of the taxicab must not be utilized for putting any sort of baggage.
• The organization is qualified for pull back of end the administration of booking whenever without giving motivation to the client.